Twitter feeds are definitely a girl's best friend! There is definitely a lot of truth in a some of the tweets that I have come across... when it comes to dieting and trying to lose weight... it's definitely better if you plan ahead! Plan your meals, plan your exercise... PLAN IT ALL! Set a routine! Over the next couple of days, I'm going to do just that...
How many times do you come in to the kitchen?! Hungry... and you don't know where to begin... so, you go for the comfort food! Just think, if the meals were planned... or even made a couple of days in advance, it would eliminate the unhealthy eating! At least, we hope, right?!
So, in a couple of days... I will post my meal plan for the rest of this week... along with a practical workout plan!
It's late now... and I should be getting my rest...
Good night, all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment